Main responsibility for this role is to control that the new emerging system landscape is consistent with business requirements. Based on analysis the candidate is expected to deliver and execute system design proposals and recommendations, that will meet identified business requirements.
The candidate for this role must have experience from an automotive environment. Domain knowledge should spread from equipment/PLC, through MES to ERP, with MQ as message broker.
Architectural design/Solution design will be documented in EA Sparx tool.
Other tasks that also will be in scope for the candidate are:
- Solution analysis, Requirement analysis
- In a proactive manner, support VCE IT concerning design and solution choices.
- Support knowledge transfer to VCE IT project team members
- Documented developer experience (10 +years) in:
- CAMP TRP
- Fluent in English both verbally and in writing, Mother tongue: Swedish
- Automotive experience
- Basic knowledge in shop floor control domain knowledge
- University degree in relevant field