- Integrate AUTOSAR SW Components (source or objects code) from OEM into our leading-edge MultiCore ECUs.
- Develop corresponding interfaces to Conti SW.
- Configure AUTOSAR BSW Modules (Elektrobit COM Stack and others).
- Develop SW Tests, based on established Test Automation Technologies.
- Execute Tests, document results.
- Analyse issues and anomalies. - Coordinate all activities with SW Project Leader.
- Experience in Embedded SW Development in C, and in 32-bit µC architectures (best case: Infineon MultiCore architecture)
- Good Knowledge of SW development process and related quality measures (review, module test, integration test, configuration management, etc)
- Experience with HIL systems, SW tests, SW debugging.
- Basic Knowledge of standard communication bus systems (CAN, FLX, ETH, CAN-FD).
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR architecture.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in international team.