System Architect consultant
The group, System Architecture Engineering, within the section Electrical System Architecture, has the overall responsibility for the complete electrical architecture and system based on functional content and attributes. The electrical architecture is the base for all functionality that will be realized within the electrical system e.g. by software, electronics and electrical components. It controls and guides the detailed design in all areas for the complete electrical system. The group´s responsibility also includes how to handle functional and attribute requirements within different areas such as powertrains, chassis control, active safety, autonomous drive and how to connect the vehicle to off-board infrastructure.
As a System Architect and part of an architecture team you are responsible for the development of a technical concepts and logical architecture which defines the relationship between the logical components. You will also deploy the logical components to the network topology and be responsible for developing an electrical architecture which defines the overall strategies and structures of the electrical system. As a System Architect you will also be requested to take system lead for concept investigations in early development phases. Working as a System Architect means that you establish and develop relationships with designers within many system areas of the vehicle in this position you will therefore build and maintain a wide personal network within R&D.
- Participate in the development a complete electrical architecture based on functional content and attributes eg. (flexibility, robustness)
- Develop a logical architecture which defines logical components and their relationships, and deployment to the network topology.
- Develop an electrical architecture which defines the overall strategies and structures for power supply and power management.
- Take system lead in early phases for technical concept development and technical investigations
- Inform/educate/discuss with colleagues and other parties to ensure that the electrical architecture is developed and understood in a correct way and serves all needs
- M.Sc. in electrical or software engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of experience within system engineering and/or architecture development
- Experience from electrical architecture and distributed systems preferably within the automotive industry
- Experience in logical architecture, SW, object oriented methodology and modeling is meritorious
- Knowledge and experience in UML tools as Rhapsody or Rational Rose is meritorious
- Knowledge and experience in agile way of working is meritorious
- Knowledge and experience in Autosar, System Safety (ISO 26262) will be an asset
- Good at cooperating and working in teams
- Strong communication skills and social competence
- Drive for results, open minded and innovative
- Structured and thorough
- Ability to plan the work and follow up the result in a self-governed way towards overall targets
- Integrity, courage and personal energy