Reference number- WAYS-928
For our client we are looking for an Interior Safety Analyst.
CAE Engineer, Side, Rear and Rollover Restraint Systems
Our Section, Interior Safety, consist of three different groups (Seat Belt & Child Restraints; Frontal Restraint Systems; Side, Rear & Rollover) and we are responsible for development of all Interior safety systems.
As CAE engineer within the group Side, Rear and Rollover Restraints you are responsible for supporting the CAE calculations and analysis on component level in the vehicle environment. Supporting also the Seat belt and Child restraints group. Working together with other CAE competences in the section and attributes together with the development engineers GDL/SA.
Both for decoupled development phases and industrialization projects.
- Develop the design and manage the assignment with a cross-functional team and secure deliveries and results.
- Responsible to create assignment time plans which meet the overall project plan.
- Responsible for budget and cost.
- Report the assignment status and decisions to SPL and Line management.
- Lead supplier meetings to requirement fulfilment.
- Lead design tasks.
- Participate in attribute verification.
- Lead method development for “generic” test fixture design.
You will join a respected, fast growing company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry.
We offer a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences in new technologies.
You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines.
We provide an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits.