- Software development for our embedded system based Image Signal Processors.
- Provide pre- & post-sales customer support, including assistance on SW design, on-site optimization, troubleshooting and Q&A.
- Develop understanding of customer's imaging products / technical interaction with customers.
- May develop applications notes, articles, and technical presentations for customer trainings.
- Qualified to at least degree level or equivalent in Programming, Electronics or related disciplines. Recent graduates welcome.
- C/C++ programming on embedded systems. Open minded about C11/C++14.
- SW experience in Embedded Linux build environments e.g. Yocto.
- Knowledge of image sensors and the image signal processing (ISP) pipeline is a plus.
- Ideally background in computer vision and/or knowledge of semiconductor industry.
- Passion for imaging/photography preferred.
- Good people skills & an ability to work directly with customers.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Flexible attitude working in a leading edge environment with many unknowns.
- Good verbal and written communication skills (German and English required).
- Intercultural experience.
- Total compensation packages with attractive extended benefits
- The advantages of working at a midsize company with regards to flexibility and knowing your co-workers
- Opportunities, programmes and benefits similar to those offered by much larger corporate groups
- Freedom to develop your own creativity
- Training opportunities and structured development paths
- An employee friendly corporate culture